Martulli Travel Agency – Tourist Information Matera, was born in December 2010 with the aim of welcoming the customer and taking care of them from the beginning to the end of their travel experience, thanks to guided tours in Matera, tourist itineraries and much more.
We create customized packages, characterized by excellence and exclusivity, that meet the needs of the client who comes to us.
We work with the best operators in the tourism sector, including Accommodation Facilities, Restaurants and Tourist Service Companies, both of Matera and the surrounding area.
These are the elements that have made the success of our agency possible.
Below we propose our tourist services:
- Guided Tours Sassi of Matera;
- Guided Tours Murgia Park;
- Guided tours Crypt of Sin;
- Guided Tours Trulli of Alberobello;
- Guided Tours Gravina and Altamura;
- Guided Tours Lecce;
- Guided Tours Bari;
- Guided Tours Polignano a Mare;
- Customized Itineraries between Basilicata and Apulia;
- Panoramic Tour with “Ape Calessino.”
- Nature pathsachievable by bicycle or horseback;
- Food and winetours , where you can taste typical local products: Matera’s Bread, Local Wines, Products from Agricultural Agencies;
- NNC Transfer Services to/from: Ports, Airports, Train Stations;
- Helicopter or boat transportation services: Luxury service;
- Selection of the best locations, including Courts and Castles, for: Conferences, Meetings, Weddings;
- Organization of: Musical Dinners, Craft Workshops;
- Management of luxury tourism (First Class).
Within our site you will also find:
- Guaranteed accommodations at the best price;
- RV areas in Matera;
- What to visit near Matera: Miglionico and Montescaglioso, Craco and Bernalda, the Metaponto plain and Policoro;
- 10 tips to enjoy Matera.
We would be glad to organize tour packages, guided tours of Matera and its surroundings, for all those interested in learning about the uniqueness and history of our Basilicata and neighboring Puglia.
It will also be a pleasure to host you in our city, Matera, which has been designated European Capital of Culture 2019.
Our staff will make themselves fully available to you to organize one of the best travel experiences of your life.