Standard information form
The combination of tourist services proposed to you is a package within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302. Therefore, you will benefit from all EU rights that apply to packages.
The company Martulli s.r.l. based in Matera (MT), via Alessandro Volta 3/5, tel. 0835334543 e-mail email@example.com will be fully responsible for the proper execution of the package as a whole. In addition, as required by law, Martulli Viaggi s.r.l. has protection to refund your payments and, if transportation is included in the package, can guarantee your repatriation if you become insolvent. Where the traveler requests the reservation of only the transportation, accommodation, rental or any other separate tourist service, it is expressly specified that since the negotiated case of a tourist package does not arise, he/she will not benefit from the protections and rights provided for in Directive 2015/2302 (some of which are summarized below) and therefore by the Tourism Code, and the contractual conditions of the individual service provider, indicated on the website of the operator or provider, to which reference is made, will apply. The Organizer will not be responsible for the proper performance of the booked service, and the responsibility for the proper fulfillment of the contract rests entirely with the supplier, whom the traveler should contact in the event of compliance defects. Fundamental rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302
1. Travelers will receive all essential information about the package prior to the conclusion of the package tour contract.
2. There is always at least one professional responsible for the proper performance of all tourist services included in the contract.
3. Travelers are provided with an emergency telephone number or the details of a point of contact through which to reach the organizer or travel agent.
4. Travelers may transfer the package to another person upon reasonable notice and possibly at additional cost.
5. The package price may be increased only if specific costs (e.g., fuel prices) increase and if expressly provided for in the contract, but no later than 20 days after the start of the package. If the price increase is more than 8% of the package price, the traveler can terminate the contract. If the organizer reserves the right to increase the price, the traveler is entitled to a price reduction if there is a decrease in relevant costs.
6. Travelers may terminate the contract without paying termination fees and obtain a full refund of payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, is substantially changed. If, before the package begins, the professional responsible for the package cancels the package, travelers are entitled to obtain a refund and, if applicable, compensation.
7. Travelers may, in exceptional circumstances, terminate the contract without paying termination fees before the start of the package, such as if there are serious security problems at the place of destination that may jeopardize the package. In addition, travelers may at any time before the start of the package terminate the contract upon payment of appropriate and justifiable termination fees.
8. If, after the commencement of the package, substantial elements of the package cannot be provided as agreed, suitable alternative arrangements shall be offered to the traveler without additional charge. Travelers may terminate the contract, without paying termination fees, if the services are not performed as agreed and this significantly affects the performance of the package and the organizer has not remedied the problem
9. Travelers also have the right to a price reduction and/or compensation for damages in case of non-performance or non-compliance of tourist services.
10. The organizer is obliged to provide assistance if the traveler is in difficulty. If the organizer or, in some member states, the seller becomes insolvent, payments will be refunded. If the organizer or, where applicable, the seller becomes insolvent after the package begins and transportation is included in the package, repatriation of travelers is guaranteed.
Contact: tel. 0835334543 e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Directive (EU) 2015/2302, transposed into national legislation by Legislative Decree No. 62 of May 21, 2018, can be found at: www.gazzettaufficiale.it