Murgia tour on horseback
San Nicola Riding School, located in C/da Pedale della Palomba, is inserted in an enviable naturalistic context, right in the heart of the Murgia Materana, a place rich of culture, tradition and history, that offers to the visitor the view of some breathtaking landscapes.
Thanks to the horseback riding, you will enjoy to the fullest this wonderful place, also having the chance to choose diversified paths according to your skills. All of this makes the Riding school the ideal place for those who want to relax, far from the chaos of the city.
During the excursion, you will also have the chance to assist to the unique show that Sassi offer as the sun goes down. In addition to horses, the riding school owns different animals, such as ponies, dogs, cats, rabbits and goats.
- One-hour beginner walks on the Murgia viewpoint (max 4 horses) with a walking companion;
- Excursions for experts (with license) lasting about two hours;
- Pony ride for children;
- Experience of a a riding lesson in the field;
- Pack animal trekking
- Pony ride for children: the activity will take place inside the enclosures of the facility
The itineraries are diversified according to the choice of the path:
- Path for beginners: the ride includes a walk on the Murgia viewpoint, with a stop at the rupestrian church Madonna delle Vergini, a very evocative site from the paisaggistic point of view. The visitors will be accompanied by a walking guide during the whole path
- Path for experts: in this case the choice of the itinerary inside of the Murgia will be to be agreed in advance with the customer according to his requests. Walks can last from 2 to 6 hours according to the kind of path chosen by the visitor.
THE FEE INCLUDES*:
- Murgia Tour on horseback lasting about 2h;
- Horseback riding companion or instructor;
- Equipment and gear.
THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals and beverages;
- Transfer to the riding school;
- Possible tips;
- All that was not mentioned in “The fee includes”*.
- THE EXCURSION MAY BE CANCELED OR POSTPONED IN CASE OF ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- Withdrawal: Requests for cancellation must be communicated by email to email@example.com .
- Cancellation without penalty 3 days before the departure of the Tour.
- Cancellation after 3 days, payment of 100% of the Tour fee.
Assistance h 24, phone numbers:
- +39 0835 33 45 43
- +39 333 135 1320
- +39 378 301 2970